Golf Clubs for Ladies to Play When Beginning
Best Golf Clubs for Women
Obtaining the perfect fit best golf clubs for women is usually very challenging most of the times; since what is right for someone else might not be right for you.
Come the 21st century, women broke various barriers to enter into many kinds of sports previously considered as the men’s foray; with golf on top of the list.
The good news is that there are even top women’s golf club sets for a woman golfer that are more efficient compared to the old golf clubs. We shall, therefore, dig into some of the best golf clubs for women that popular on the market right now.
Best Golf Clubs For Women Overall : Callaway Women‘s Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set (16-Piece)
If you are looking for the best club sets that can boost the golf game of a woman, Callaway Women’s Strata Ultimate is the one. The clubs are durable enough to stay for long, which makes them the top choice.
Those 16 pieces set that come together with the club include the following:
- Driver: it has a full titanium driver that is 44 inches long and provides 10.5 degrees loft giving a large sweet spot and remarkable forgiveness.
- Fairway Woods: upon purchasing the set, you get a fairway 5-wood and 3-wood with an aerodynamic clubhead shape which provides high flying and long shots.
- Irons/Wedges: stainless steel wedges and irons is the feature that makes it stand out as it gives the ladies better control and forgiveness.
- Hybrids: A very excellent and essential alternative for long irons are the hybrids. In this golf set, you will find a 5-hybrid and 4-hybrid that provides effective control, forgiveness, and distance.
- Putter: The precise face-milling design putter guarantees shot control and accuracy when playing.
- A lightweight Stand bag: has a colorful and stylish bag with many handy pockets, durable back strap and tee holders that ease transportation.
- Clubs have fantastic grips which are comfortable to handle.
- A stylish looking stand bag that has many pockets.
- Its driver is longer and lightweight compared to other beginner golf club sets.
- The hybrids serve as better alternatives for other irons.
- 4 head covers protect big clubs.
- The putter conforms to the styles of most people.
- Unsuitable for ladies over 5’4” foot.
- Its price is higher due to its brand name and therefore, not affordable for those with a lower budget.
- There are significant complaints that its club head tends easily bruise.
- Not all Fairway Woods are included.
Best for those who:
- Need a quickly excellent choice.
- Aim to share with other women
- Require a complete clubs set.
- high-quality industry leader set
- Overall, a great set.
Best Golf Clubs For Women: Wilson Ultra Ladies Complete Golf Club Set
In the golfing arena, Wilson is a popular and well-renowned brand. Wilson Ultra best golf clubs for women is, therefore, a suitable club for high handicappers and serious beginners.
The set entails the following:
- 4-hybrid (Steel shaft)
- 3 Graphite and steel Fairway Wood
- 6, 7, 8, 9 irons
- Pitching wedge
For ease of carrying, the set also comes with a cart bag complete with strap.
- There is a 4-hybrid that replaces a long iron increasing the game’s forgiveness
- The set has all the necessary clubs.
- You benefit from a swing speed support from the 3-wood and driver.
- There is an improvement of stroke play using the steel shafted irons that come with cavity backs.
- Women who are under 5’3” may find this driver quite long.
Cheap Best Golf Clubs For Women: Confidence Golf Lady Power Hybrid Club Set
One of the best golf clubs for women sets in the market that are beneficial for novice female golfers. It comes with an oversized driver and a great 24-degree loft hybrid.
The following are the elements you will find in the Confidence Golf:
- A 460cc driver to give adequate forgiveness
- A 4-hybrid
- Semi-mallet style putter
- Steel shafts together with a set of 6-PW cavity back irons
- Stand bag that has auto pop legs and external pockets
This club is great for novice players and the only exception not to get it is if you are an expert.
- Amongst the affordable golf set for ladies
- With an oversized driver, launching the ball is easy.
- Even with steel shafts, most clubs are lightweight and have high lofts.
- An excellent stand bag that has convenient legs.
- Entails an easy to use a mallet-like hybrid putter
- This set doesn’t include a sand wedge which is necessary for female golfers.
- Advanced shots and low or mid handicap play are not effective with this club.
- Beginners might find it good but not those who are already experts.
- Ladies with swing speeds troubles may find the equipment unsuitable as it lacks graphite shafts
Best Golf Clubs For Women Petite: Precise Deluxe Women’s Petite Set
Acquiring the best golf clubs for women that fit a petite woman is usually difficult. Some people even try to shorten clubs or buy the junior ones. Fortunately, Precise resorted to offering a complete petite clubs set that the undersized and underserved female golfers can enjoy.
One of the clubs is the Precise Deluxe Women’s Petite Set which entails the following features:
- A 460cc driver
- 2 fairway wood that has graphite shafts
- A sand wedge
- Steel shafted irons set
- A putter
- A generous 24-degree loft hybrid
Accompanying the package are three headcovers and a convenient stand bag.
- It is economical since it comes as a complete set; you will only need to upgrade the individual clubs.
- Beginners benefit most as the Ladies flex accompanies the driver, irons, and wood.
- Suitable for petite since the graphite shafts are short, lightweight and flexible.
- The set comes with comfortable a deluxe stand bag.
- Compared to graphite shafted clubs, the steel shafts in the irons are a little heavier.
Best Golf Clubs For Women Value: Callaway Women’s Strata Complete Golf Set (11-Piece)
When it comes to women on a budget, Callaway 2019 Women’s Strata with 11 pieces is the best choice.
Any new player will find the Strata Complete Set suitable as it entails:
- A 460cc lightweight driver
- A putter
- 9 iron
- 7 iron
- Sand wedge
- A rain hood
- A durable, easy to-carry bag.
- 3 head covers
The people who will find the 11 piece Strata Complete Set useful are the ones who:
- Want a budget alternative
- Need value for their money
- play a high handicap game or are new in golf
- Shorter female golfers find it ideal
- Contain beginner friendly clubs
- Its putter has a visual alignment aid for accuracy
- The set comes with a sand wedge
- Extra forgiveness from cavity back irons
- No confusion since it is not that complicated
- The 11-piece set lacks a pitching wedge
- It has short clubs which are not suited for taller female golfers.
- Experts won’t benefit that much as the set is made for novice female players.
- Has a less comfortable grip than other sets
Best Golf Clubs For Women Beginners: Tour Edge HT Max Jr Golf Set
Young women who desire to enjoy golf can obtain a unique club set from Tour Edge.
Built to advanced technology, the Tour Edge HT Max-J junior golf set ( One Of The best golf clubs for women ) contains the following features:
- Powerful 350cc driver
- 15-Degree titanium-matrix driver with a head cover
- Mallet-style putter & hit iron
- Graphite shafts with a Low kick-point
- Irons, hybrids, and Stainless steel fairway woods that improve performance
- A Lifetime warranty
This set comes in three different sizes: under 3’3″ (ages 3-5), 3’3″-4’4″ (ages 5-8), 4’4″-5’1″ (ages 9-12)
- The club has versatility and tremendous selection that caters for a broad range of ages.
- There is ample pocket space in the easy to carry stand bag
- Junior players find the clubs in this set very forgiving.
- Junior women are motivated to play owing to high-flying technology of the clubs
- Not many color options
- A few complaints about the driver cracking after few months of use
Best Golf Clubs For Women Also Men: Wilson Unisex Profile XD
A couple of women who don’t prefer the “lady clubs” type due to height or personal preference. These women usually opt for the unisex club set which, in some way, matches the club sets for men. If you are one of them, an excellent option to consider is the Wilson Unisex Profile XD Golf Complete Set.
Its features include:
- A driver,
- A hybrid club,
- A fairway wood,
- A few irons,
- A putter,
- Two wedges
- Graphite shafts
- Stylish blue and gray bag
- More forgiveness and lighter feel
- Improved trajectory and distance
- Higher lofts clubs for improved ball flight
- Experienced golfers might find it boring
- Steel shafts are too stiff to satisfy the feel of many
Why the best golf clubs for women are necessary?
Since very few female golfers were there in the past, exclusive clubs for women were not developed. But, as more women took up the sport over the past decades, things changed.
At first, men’s clubs were rebadged with cool colors and later labeled as “women’s clubs,” but the scenario has so far changed over the recent years.
Today, you can find the best golf clubs for women that are really made for female golfers; as they cater for physical capabilities and physique.
The misunderstanding of the best golf clubs for women
However, it doesn’t mean you have to be a woman to use the best golf clubs for women. There are a lot of men who play with women’s or senior-grade clubs. Even other female golfers like Michelle Wie prefer regular golf clubs while on the Pro circuit.
What is crucial to gauge is the overall play style, swing style, fitness levels, and physique to know a suitable club.
How a Female Golf Club Set differ from a Male one
Men are naturally stronger and taller than women, which is synonymous with the design of their club sets. Therefore, male golfers are able to play with longer and heavier shafted clubs.
The best golf clubs for women have opposite attributes although they are made using the same technology. Such clubs are usually lighter, shorter and have a smooth grip and a ladies flex.
Some striking difference in features are as follows:
Shafts: Most ladies’ clubs have Graphite shafts while men club sets are built with steel shafts. This makes the ladies club to have a softer flex that generates more torque and power.
Shaft Length: The shaft lengths of most ladies club tend to be an inch shorter than the men’s equivalent. For instance, for a 37.75 inches long you will find a female variant that is 36.75 inches. Men’s shafts height range around 5’9″ -5’10” while women’s at an average of 5’6″- 5’7.
Shaft Flex: Women’s golf clubs shafts exhibit higher flex amounts. For that matter, Ladies shafts come with two labels; ‘L’ label for the springiest and ‘A” label for less flexible.
Grip: Since ladies have smaller hands than men, club grips are smaller in diameter and length and.
Loft Angle: Women’s drivers have higher loft angles that aid female golfers to shoot the ball high.
As a female golfer, manufacturers have developed lighter and more flex compared to the ones for the males. Out of those, we have decided to compile the best golf clubs for women choices.
So, make your selections from these 7 clubs listed and enjoy your golf game.